Discover the Arts!
Bennington is a small town with a big arts community! We are delighted to offer you a sampling of our culturally rich corner of the world with this Arts Package, which includes:
- Two nights lodging in a Deluxe room at Harwood Hill Motel & Cottages plus:
- Admission for Two at The Bennington Museum
- Admission for Two at the Bennington Center for the Arts & Covered Bridge Museum
- A pair of tickets for a performance at The Oldcastle Theatre (date-dependent)
- A $40 gift certificate and free dessert for two at the Publyk House Restaurant (right next door – a walk across the lawn).
- A pair of mugs from Bennington Potters (make sure to take the self-guided tour of their production line while you’re there!)
- 10% off at the Fiddlehead at Four Corners Gallery
- 20% off at The Cake Gallery and a complimentary gift
- 20% off at Hawkins House Craftsmarket and Gallery
- 20% off at The Owl’s Nest – a unique collection of arts and antiques
- 20% off at The Mexican Connection, specializing in custom silver jewelry
In addition, if you are interested in visiting a local artist at work, sculptor and conceptual artist Angus McCullough has graciously offered to schedule a private visit to his studio at The North Bennington Arts Exchange. Let us know us know in advance so arrangements can be made.
$335 with theater tickets, $285 without (tax included). Rates good through August 28th