A Big Dose of Artsy Freshness-A Vermont road trip MUST-STAY-HERE!”
“If you think you’re going to a typical 1960s old but clean motel, you’ll be “wowed” by this place. The owners have a knack for keeping the charm but replacing a few important features. The beds were great, the room colors were vibrant and the intriguing local art gave a handcrafted touch. So many of these ‘family’ motels are tired and dank but this one gives you the feeling of visiting your favorite, creative Aunt who’s an artist. Even the grounds are sprinkled with sculptures including giant purple asparagus.
-Trip Advisor Review August 2016
Set into the hillside surrounded by apple orchards on one side and mountains on the other, The Harwood Hill offers the following room options:
- Spacious Deluxe year-round rooms with full baths. Available with one King, one Queen, or two Queen beds.
- Charming fair-season Cottages with personal patios. All have Queen beds, with one offering an additional twin-sized bed.
- Economy rooms with stunning views, queen beds, and stall showers.
- Our Farmhouse Suite, available for single night or long-term rentals, features two bedrooms, a full bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
- All rooms feature free wi-fi, in-room fresh brewed coffee, cable TV, refrigerators, and temperature control. Rollaway beds available at no extra charge.
The Farmhouse Suite
Boasting the best views in the area, this private two-bedroom suite features one room with a queen, a second with twin daybed, cozy living room, full-size kitchen, and bathroom with whirlpool tub. In keeping with our focus on the arts, you’ll find unique artwork and custom design features throughout. One caveat; the Farmhouse Suite is located on the second floor of an 1800’s Farmhouse, so if you have mobility issues, you will be better accommodated in one of our other rooms which are all on the ground floor.
Available for single night rates as well as long-term and executive rentals, our newly-renovated Farmhouse Suite is the perfect haven from which to explore our beautiful region!